Forensic Pursuit is pleased to announce that we are once again offering our one hour in-house CLE on E-Discovery and Computer Forensics.
Our experts will join your team in the comfort of your own conference room to offer our knowledge in the following areas:
- E-discovery and Computer Forensics
- What’s the difference?
- Electronically stored information
- CRCP Definitions
- Obligations to Preserve and Produce
- Preservation and legal hold formats
- Locations of potentially relevant data
- Legally defensible data preservation
- Chain of Custody
- Deleted Data and Slack Space
- Securing the image
- Bit-Stream Evidentiary Images
- Digital DNA – Image Verification and Original Evidence Preservation
- Relevancy, Privacy, and Admissibility Issues
Call us at 303-495-2082 or email Misty@forensicpursuit.com to schedule your session today!